Friday, January 27, 2006

Remember me?

OK, after a bit of a hiatus from blogging (thanks to my recent marriage and honeymoon), I am back. What have I learned from all of this?

Firstly, when you get married, do not expect to talk to many people, including your closest friends and family members. I don't remember much from that night and think I may have said two complete sentences to about two of our guests. It was that much of a whirlwind.

Secondly, boy, do I love to dance! And sweat, A LOT! Pretty bride had left the building early and sweaty bride took her place. No wonder I don't see many photos of me after a certain point in the evening.

Thirdly, when going to an all-inclusive resort, be prepared to be amongst the same people that enjoy the buffets in Las Vegas, fanny packs included. But also be prepared to never have to wait more than 10 minutes for a tennis court to be free.

Lastly, not much changes once you are married. In fact, I now feel like we are back to the fun phase before be even got engaged. There is no stressful talk about the wedding planning, no worrying over the guest list or whether the DJ will play the songs you want. All is well in the world of matrimony. OK, so it's only been 2 weeks, but so far, so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home