Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Men ARE from Mars

Some things my hubby will never understand:

• Why it is important to me that the dishes are washed and the bed is made

• How to put away his clothes

• How to put away his shoes

• That when I go grocery shopping, the food is supposed to last us at least two days

• Why I think I am a better driver than him

• Why smoking pot on the couch does not equate "quality time spent together"

• Why I don't want to watch Saw or Saw 2

• Why I can't talk to him when The Amazing Race is on

• Why I NEED chocolate, crying and sex BADLY when I am PMSing

• Why I feel the whole day is wasted when he sleeps until 1 in the afternoon (he hasn't done this in a while, for the record!)

• How I can spend hours on my computer doing, basically, nothing

• Why the flowers from the fancy florist shop are better than the flowers from the deli

• What a blog is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home