Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mid-Afternoon Snack Attack

Foods I Hate:
1. Creamed Corn
2. Sweet Potatoes
3. Anything orange-flavored (except real oranges)
4. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (but I like it on crackers or matzoh)
5. Cherries
6. All melons except cantoloupe
7. Cooked celery
8. Baked beans
9. Ginger (though I like ginger ale)
10. French dressing

Foods I Love:
1. Chocolate
2. Pasta
3. Cheese!!!!!
4. Toasted anything
5. Garlic
6. Raw stringbeans
7. Bananas
8. Thinly sliced deli turkey breast
9. Mushrooms
10. Peanut Butter

Either I have nothing important to write about or else I am really hungry...

1 Comments:

Blogger Does Debbie said...

Tracy, I don't know how we're friends. PB&J sandwiches are my favorite, and my favorite flavor is orange!! But I hear ya on the ginger thing. Gross.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home