Friday, May 12, 2006

Weather, Again

I love weather. I love it when it rains, thunders, lightenings (though that word always gives me trouble. I can't say it, nor can I spell it!), snows. I love it when the sun comes out after a rain storm. I love gray, cloudy days. Sleet is fascinating.

I just wish I could get an accurate forecast. I NEED to know the weather for tomorrow!!! I do not have a car. Hubby has a motorcycle. We need to go upstate. I won't get on the motorcycle if it's raining. The train schedule does not work for us. I have rented an (expensive) car for the day, but would rather take the bike if the weather will be nice. Yesterday, it was rain all week, according to the weather. Today it is sunny and hot outside. Rained last night, and was a bit gray this morning, now it's perfect. Weather for tomorrow now doesn't mention rain. What is the story??? WHY CAN'T I GET AN ACCURATE TRUE WEATHER FORECAST FOR TOMORROW!!??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home