Friday, June 16, 2006

Pee-Pee, Wee-Wee, Doodie, Ca-Ca

Jeez, I have to pee. Why do I insist on acting like a 4-year-old, wiggling in my seat before finally giving in and going to the ladies' room? It is such an inconvenience. I don't know how pregnant women deal with it, once the need to pee increases ten-fold. I just don't feel like making the walk down the back hallway, taking care of my business, washing my hands, drying my hands, walking back, only to have to do it all over again in about an hour (if I am drinking the proper amount of water). Sometimes I'd rather just be dehydrated. It's just one more reason I hate going out drinking anymore. My body dictates one pee per drink. Usually this catches up with me while in a taxi, when I am two pees short and 40 blocks from home. I prefer to just drink at home. There I can sit on the can, enjoying a bottle of wine, if I so desired. I don't desire, but it's just nice to know that the option is there if I ever do. Ok... enough PEE-crastinating... I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home