Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Faking It

I am obsessed with a site called Pop Sugar (thanks, Debbie!) and the latest news is that Pamela Anderson is marrying Kid Rock. I have to state how I feel about this woman for once and for all. I don't understand why men are attracted to this fake blonde, fake boobed, Hepatitis-carrying Barbie doll. I just don't get it. Even raw sexual attraction doesn't make sense to me. She's like a cartoon character. Her boobs are ridiculous. I mean, she is so little yet they are so big. Her face is looking more aged by the day and what is up with her lips? She used to be cute, back when she was the Tool Time Girl on Home Improvement, but now she's just gross. Dirty. And the men she's slept with? Double-dirty. So, please, someone explain why she is so appealing to the masses. Don't men like natural boobs? Don't they want to giggle when she's naked in front of them? It's just so bizarre to me. I would never be attracted to a man like that... one with a cock so gigantic that half of the time it doesn't even fit in his pants, much like her breasts are rarely hidden from the light of day. Now, wouldn't that be disgusting. Mr Big Dick-Implant, tan, white teeth, hairless... nasty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Not all guys like the fakies. I'll actually turn off the late-night adult programming (a.k.a. Skinemax) when I start seeing that crap.

I can't say I've had the chance to feel the difference, it's really low on my priority list. Somewhere around "clean the leaves out of the gutter".

It looks kinda comical actually.

But when it comes to penises, I want to see them as big as possible, regardless of trick camera angles, CGI, or implants.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Barry Wallace said...

Vegas sets the over/under on the marriage at about 20 minutes.

Just found your site - like it! Will be back.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home