Monday, October 09, 2006

Oh, Sploosh Me, Baby!

Real Sex... what a great show. A while ago, I was watching and there was a segment on splooshing. People seemingly are into splattering people with food. Not just using whipped cream strategically to enhance a particular sex act, but using food (a LOT of food) to cover your partner's body completely, and that act is what turns on both the sploosher and the splooshee. I found it very funny, and couldn't wait to tell my office mates about it the next day.

I consider myself to be fairly sexually adventurous. Not too kinky, crazy, but not a bore, either. But splooshing just didn't sound fun to me. No, do not pour pea soup all over my body, thank you. Yet months later, I still would think about it once in a while. Not because I want to do it, but it was such a great word. Onomatopoeia. Splooshing sounds like what it is. And once you hear it, you can't forget it.

So here I am tonight, watching Real Sex, a Retrospective where they showcase the weirdest sexual tendencies that they have broadcast previously, and much to my delight and surprise, the splooshing episode was the first one they showed. So I got to see it again, in all its messy glory. Now I have to go because I want to see the one where people pretend they are ponies and prance around stables, all to get off.

2 Comments:

Blogger ButterSnatch said...

my favorite was the one with the "Baroness". it's the one where people have the latex fetish. not into it myself, but the fact that people get so arroused by it intrigued me. the prancing pony one is my 2nd fav.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

The one that left me scratching my head was where these lesbians gather at some nightclub, and some dress as men and use strap-ons with each other.

As far as I can tell, there's no difference between that and a real guy.

Wouldn't that be like a hetero guy saying he'd hit it with another dude that had breast implants? Ugh no. Just ... no.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home