Tuesday, November 07, 2006

To Do List

Things I want to do before I die:

• See the world
• Publish something
• Start my own company
• Have a baby
• Own a house
• Learn how to ski over a jump, even a small one
• Run another marathon when I'm 40
• Learn how to cook a delicious meal, and then have one of those dinner parties you only read about
• Dye my hair brown
• Learn how to fly a plane
• Fly in a helicopter

Things I've already done:

• Run a marathon
• Lived in Manhattan
• Graduated college
• Held a job and supported myself since then
• Got married
• Designed some things I'm proud of
• Made friends I know I will have for life
• Maintained a clean driving record
• Maintained a clean police record
• Traveled to Asia

3 Comments:

Blogger afuntanilla said...

great lists!
what kind of company do you want to start?

1:45 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I like designing invitations... I do it on the side but it's not an official business yet. My dream would be to open a shop with beautiful paper, ribbon, etc, and a design studio in the back.

6:19 AM  
Blogger afuntanilla said...

wow. that is great. have you ever checked out this site?
www.studio-z.com

I like it and use their stuff!!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home