Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Feeling Positively Negative

So the big scan came out positive... A+ according to the doctor. We got a close-up photo of the baby's profile. It's actually kind of cute. I'm still feeling a bit tired, and though my hunger is returning it is not in full-force. I figured out the smell that has really been bothering me - GARLIC. And I LOVE garlic. Now it makes me kind of sick. Not realizing it, I made a pasta dish that I like and used a ton of fresh chopped garlic. You know what that means. That was two days ago and my fingers still stink. Maybe that's what made the nausea return.

I'm also feeling rather irritable lately. Mostly towards my husband. We are going away in two days for a great California trip. I don't know why I feel angry at him. Perhaps it is the hormones. I just can't shake the feeling. And right now, this second, while sitting here at my desk, I want to crawl into bed and take a long nap. It was a rainy morning, so that could have something to do with it. I had a couple of good days, when I was active and eating. And now it feels like I reverted back to they icky way I was feeling. I wanted it to be over but I guess it's a gradual decline.

Now I'm trying to figure out, since we are finishing out the first trimester, when is an appropriate time to talk to my HR department and my co-workers, to let them know that I am pregnant. I can't hide it much longer. Today, my jeans are held together with an elastic that I used normally to hold my hair back. The zipper is partially down and they are still hurting my stomach. Glamorous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home