Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Scream

In the midst of week 12 and truly starting to feel better. Yes, I did almost pass out (for real) on the subway yesterday but I am regaining my appetite and haven't puked or dry heaved in a while. I even feel more energetic and definitely have got the cleaning bug. Feel like shopping for the holidays and for the little peanut, though I will not give into that temptation just yet. Firstly, I'd like to get through Monday's big scan to see that all is well in baby-land. Secondly, I'd like to find out that Eric is not a carrier of any genetic disorder. We should know all of that next week. Then it's off to California for a little vacation which I am really looking forward to. A drive down the coast, from San Fran to LA, with stops along the way... what could be better than that?

But what is really on my mind today is why Haagen Dazs makes those delicious ice cream bars (you know the ones covered in chocolate, that come on a stick?) come in packages of 3??? I mean, I buy them so that both my husband and I can enjoy, but one of us only gets to enjoy it one night while the other greedily claims the last one the following night. I am usually the greedy one (nobody comes between me and my ice cream!) but still. I feel a little bit guilty about it. I just think there should be four to a box so that couples like us can both enjoy their delicious dessert for two nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home